/u/Argantaelle posted examples of all the Dunmer male voices on Reddit and /u/trowzerss suggested I should do videos of all the player character voices. I did some research and found a list of the actors for each voice ZOS_BeckyIchnoski posted back in October 2018.
You can view a playlist of all videos on YouTube or individual videos from this table (click on the A-H links). Each video has eight different actions: block, chop wood, fall, heavy attack, jump, light attack, mine ore, and prod horse. Breton and Imperial are identical and share videos (8 actions x 8 voices x 18 characters = 1,152 individual videos). NOTE: Each actor voices 1-3 player characters.
- I used the same character for all videos, changing only the race, gender, or voice as needed
- It took about 2 hours per character to do videos for all 8 voices
- Had I done this on live instead of the PTS, it would have cost $987 to pay for all of the Appearance and Race Change Tokens at normal prices
- Actions did not consistently produce sound, so on average it took 11-12 videos per voice to complete all 8 actions
- This character harvested 588 dust, ore, and wood (560 Platinum Dust, 763 Rubedite Ore, and 1,097 Rough Ruby Ash) to produce the 36 harvesting videos
- Altmer Female Voice D does not have a sound associated with Prod Horse
- I don’t know what produces the green balls. Perhaps the armor or weapons? 5-piece Relenquen Perfect + 2-piece Velidreth + dual wield Berserking Warrior + two-hand Maelstrom