Newest Database Updates
- Linn You can add a second floor (and if you fiddle a little, a small attic third) to this house - it doesn't have the weird invisible ceiling some houses have! Using the various plank items purchasable from regular furnishing vendors you can remodel this...
- Linn You can add a second floor (or even a third) to this enormously high inn room. It doesn't have an invisible ceiling like some houses. Unfortunately, the ESO+ 30 item limit is meagre at best. Such a waste of a spacious inn room 🙁
- Linn You can add a second floor to this house if you want, using the planks items sold by regular furnishing vendors. It doesn't have the weird invisible ceiling like some homes have. Quite spacious when you add the second floor! I found it somewhat...
- Linn You can add a second floor to Barbed Hook Private Room, it doesn't have the weird invisible ceiling some houses have. Use one of the very large planks to cover most of the top, a medium plank to make a landing and the three-planks plank to make...
- Nela This is also available to craft: Diagram: Alinor candelabra, wrought iron Ingredients: Regulus 12 Alchemical resin 8 Decorative wax 8 Culanda lacquer 2 Grain solvent 3 To create Metalworking 8 Solvent proficiency 4 Receipe improvement 4
- Paula This one is listed at Glenumbra, but it's actually in Evermore (Bangkorai)
- Gguy we need a simple down facing ponytail as well XD.
- André V. [PC][EU] WTB this staff. Send ingame mail to @Avee3
- Latorn By the Nine Divines, this is amazing!
- icpathua this is incredible! i would love to achieve the same look. how many and which kind of sintered rocks did you use?