Read these directions before posting. It will save you some trouble.
- The form often times out (502, 503, 504 errors) while still posting your submission. Please check that your submission posted before hitting the submit button again or your submission will go through multiple times.
- Double-check the form before hitting the Submit button because you cannot make changes yourself after it has posted.
- Make sure you don’t use your mouse scroll wheel while clicked into a field because it may change your settings without your knowledge.
- If you need us to make corrections to your post, please send a message through the Contact Form or on the post comments with the corrections you would like.
- See the terms if you have any questions about what is admissible.
- Your submission will post immediately. There is no review system prior to your post showing up on the site. If you don’t see your submission immediately after posting, there are several possible issues:
- You didn’t fill out all of the required fields. There will be an error message in red at the top of the form.
- You didn’t check the Captcha button. There will be an error message in red at the top of the form.
- Your image format is not recognized by the form. You may only submit images in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif format. Your images must have one of these valid extensions. The form will not give an error message for this.
- Your submission was marked as spam (rare). If none of the other issues are the problem, please use the comments on this form to contact me. A contact message would also be marked as spam because the plugin marks an IP address as a spammer and all additional submissions will be marked as spam.
Keep in mind the following when taking screenshots:
- First image = Thumbnail
- It will not display on the post itself.
- The rest of the images will post in the order listed on the form.
- One home per post
- The form is not set up to handle multiple homes per post.
- The forms is restricted to 15 images because slow connections will time out. It is perfectly acceptable to submit more than one post per home if you would like to add more images.
- Good lighting conditions
- Try to add additional light sources to your home before taking screenshots.
- Maximum graphic settings
- Turn off your UI
- Credit for Images – Please remember that it is illegal in The United States to take pictures off of other websites without providing proper credit to the owner of that material. If you are going to submit images taken from a source other than the game, please provide proper credit in the comments section so we don’t get take-down requests.
Home submissions count towards Prolific Poster status and will show on posts in conjunction with character submissions. A Prolific Poster may have any combination of characters and/or homes to achieve Prolific Poster status.